Photo: Brian Klimowski / Inspirational Light Photography
It’s not too late to register!
Check out our wide variety of class offerings on the Parent Portal, including our newest offerings:
- Adaptive dance — Tuesdays 4:15-4:45 pm
- College Hip-Hop — Tuesdays 8:15-9:00 pm
- College Contemporary — Thursdays 7:45-8:30 pm
- Adult Tap — Tuesdays 7:00-7:45 pm
- Adult Modern — Wednesdays 7:00-7:45 pm
- Adult Ballet — Thursdays 8:00-8:45 pm
- Zumba! — Mondays 7:45-8:30 pm
Fall Classes start August 21, 2023 and end on Dec. 7, 2023
Search the schedule and register for classes on our Parent Portal.
To set up autopay, please contact the studio office.
Schedule updated 8/20/23
- Classes are determined by age and ability.
- Intermediate and Advanced Level classes, please check with Miss Rhonda for a list of prerequisite skills required for admission into that class.
- Some classes are by audition only (Company, Tap Troupe and Hip Hop Team).
- Complete class descriptions are on the Parent Portal.
To learn flexibility, strength, balance, limbering and basic, tumbling skills. No shoes are required.
Ballet (all ages)
Learning the discipline, terminology and technique required to become a ballet dancer. Ballet shoes required.
Contemporary (Jr. ages 9-12 and Teen 13+ College 18)
Integrates the styles of lyrical and modern jazz dance. No shoes are required.
Funky Jazz (Jr. ages 9-12/ Teen 13+)
Jazz progressions with a hip hop influenced style. Jazz shoes required. AKA: Commercial Dance.
Hip Hop (Primary 6-8, Jr. ages 9-12, Teen 13-17, College 18+)
Learning different styles of hip hop dance in an age, appropriate way. Hip Hop sneakers required.
Jazz (all ages)
Learn the stylized, upbeat movements of jazz. Tan jazz shoes required.
Interpreting the lyrics of a song through the movement of dance. Lyrical shoes required.
Musical Theater (ages 6-9)
Combining singing, acting and jazz dancing skills. Tan jazz shoes required.
PK Combo (ages 3-6)
This class will ignite your little dancer’s imagination utilizing dance progressions.
Pointe (admission by Ballet Director)
Dancing in pointe shoes while maintaining proper ballet technique. Must take a ballet class too.
Pre-Pointe (approval by Ballet Director) Ages 11+
Strengthening the feet and ankles to prepare for pointe shoes. Must take a ballet class too.
Tap (all ages)
Experience rhythms, syncopation and tap sounds. Black tap shoes required.