1. All of our studios are on an elevated, sprung floor with state of the art, Marley surfaces to prevent dance injuries.
2. All of our studios have observation windows for parents to watch their children dance without disrupting the class.
3. All of our dance classes are taught by qualified and friendly instructors.
4. All of our dance classes are based on a non-competitive, "no-fail" environment.
5. All of our classes are limited in size to ensure that quality instruction is given to each student.
6. We provide an area for our families and students to relax, do homework, or eat.
7. Dancers have the opportunity to audition for our dance companies and hip hop team. Ballet students have the opportunity to audition for ballet solos in our end of the year ballet productions.
8. We have our own fully stocked boutique, where dancers can purchase dance supplies.
9. Our friendly, front desk staff is available to assist with your boutique and/or dance needs.
10. Our end of the year productions are professionally staged events incorporating all of the theatrical elements. We believe that dance is a performance art that is meant to be shared with others!